Interested in Media & Broadcasting?
Get a real taster with Radio One Mallorca Media Academy in association with Radio News Hub & Palma College
– 1 week courses running in August, starting 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th.
– 150€ per person per week, we’re now taking 50€ deposits to secure places on the course.
– Candidates must be 16 or over (no age limit) and be entirely independent to go off for lunch/breaks by themselves or with other Academy members.
Why join the Academy?
– Meet radio professionals and award winning journalists who’ll share their experience and skills
– Excellent if you are considering a career in Media
– Something unique to add to your CV
– You will receive a Certificate of Completion at the end of the course
– The course is exciting, interesting, challenging and will involve lots of team work – it will definitely bring you out of your comfort zone!
Course syllabus covers:
Sales, commercial production, marketing, news & programming. Candidates will produce their own news journalism, advert and radio show.
Contact Jo Walsh to reserve a place – T: 691 231 139 E: email@example.com